Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blog starter

Well, I’m currently sitting in the cabin of the Talofa Lee, tied up at at dock in Blind Channel.  It’s day 3 of our trip and it’s taken me this long to get my computer out to start working on some blog entries.  However, as our day was cut short by anticipations of some ugly weather (which is rolling in as I type), I figured now was a good time to do some writing. 

However, to honest with you guys, I have no idea how I want to go about doing these blog entries.  I guess the easiest thing to do would be to use it as a digital log, documenting where we go and what we do each day of our trip, adding in little bits I feel like writing about.  I have a feeling I’m going to have to start with that format, at least until I get a better feeling of what I’m doing.  Also, a large purpose of this blog is as a medium for me to show my photography (which is probably good for you guys as I’m a much better photographer than I am writer), so don’t be surprised if the entries are quite photo heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment